Sudbury Truck & Trailer Centre Inc. commenced operations as a spring and welding shop in 1955. The company expanded its operations to include dump body installations, hydraulic repairs and fabrication.
We underwent a significant expansion in 1980 by installing a heavy-duty frame straightener, 60 foot paint booth and alignment equipment to better serve the northern Ontario heavy truck and trailer collision market.
Later we added a Traction parts distribution franchise, Truckpro franchise, Hiab crane service, Legend and Millroad utility trailer sales and CWB Welding certification to become a complete truck and trailer parts, sales and service operation.
Currently we operate two facilities in the Greater Sudbury area:
55 Magill St. Sudbury
31,000 sf, 8 truck bays. Traction parts warehouse, Hino truck parts. Legend and Millroad utility trailer parts.